The June meeting will be our last before taking a break for summer. The next meeting will be at the end of August.
Date: 17th June, 2014
Place: Frogner Park
This time we’ll be meeting in Frogner Park, somewhere on the left of the rose garden in Vigeland’s Park (if you’re facing the monolith). It will be a more casual meeting than usual, and you will need to bring your own picnic food/drinks/blankets, etc. You’re welcome to bring your family, partner, friends before 7pm, after which we’ll start the meeting.
- Announcement of next year’s anthology themes.
- An overview of the new website.
- Announcement of a new project for members.
- Readings (if anyone volunteers)
- A fun writing exercise for willing participants.
Please indicate your attendance by joining the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/654190491322826/